ITV Network welcomes you to NewsxInd/Hindi.com. Given below are our terms and conditions for using the site, which you may access via the World Wide Web, mobile phone, digital television and RSS feeds. These terms and conditions apply whenever you access the site on whatever device.
Changes to the terms and conditions will reflect on this page.
Access to and use of this site (NewsxInd/Hindi.com) is provided by ITV Network subject to the following terms:
1) By using NewsxInd/Hindi.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of NewsxInd/Hindi.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by the following, please do not access and/or use NewsxInd/Hindi.com.
2) You cannot copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use NewsxInd/Hindi.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any NewsxInd/Hindi.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of NewsxInd/Hindi.com content requires the prior written permission.
ITV Network or NewsxInd/Hindi.com does not accept any responsibility for any statement made in the material. You must not rely on statements published on NewsxInd/Hindi.com without first taking specialist advice.
We give no warranties of any kind and without any representations for material—information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons—found in NewsxInd/Hindi.com.
We give access to other sites via links from NewsxInd/Hindi.com. These sites, however, are not under our control and therefore we cannot be held liable for their content.
NewsxInd/Hindi.com or ITV Network is not liable for any loss or damage to you, your laptop/desktop computer or your local area network arising from the use of the site.
If you are not 18 yet:
i) Please get permission from a parent or guardian before taking part in any NewsxInd/Hindi.com discussion.
ii) Never reveal personal information about yourself or anyone else (including telephone number, home address or email address).
Third Party Material on NewsxInd/Hindi.com
Advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material on the site. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material.
Text Submission To NewsxInd/Hindi.com
Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the site, including our blog service. We accept no liability with respect to any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
If you want to submit material for publication on NewsxInd/Hindi.com, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
1) Publication of material you submit to us will be at your sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication;
2) You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including, without limitation, print and electronic format;
3) You declare to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright;
4) You attest that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal;
5) You agree not to post material including spam which is deliberately intended to upset other users;
6) You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage due to the publishing of material you submit to us.
7) We reserve the right to remove your access to individual services if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
Graphic Material Submission To NewsxInd/Hindi.com
When you send a photograph or other graphical material to us, you do so in accordance with these terms. This means that you hereby agree that you have taken the photograph(s) you have sent to us or you have permission from or are authorised by the owner of the photograph(s) to send it (them) to us, and you are granting us a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to publish or otherwise use the photograph(s) in any way and at any time we want on NewsxInd/Hindi.com. The photograph(s) must not be defamatory and may not break any laws.
Selected photographs and graphical material will be published at the discretion of the editor and you will not be paid, even if your photograph(s) is (are) published.
We may cut, edit, crop or arrange your photograph(s) or graphic as we think fit to appear on NewsxInd/Hindi.com, and we may remove your photograph(s) or graphics at any time.
Your name will be published alongside your photograph(s) or graphic, but we may edit or delete any comments, which you submit along with your photograph(s) or graphic.
These terms may vary from time to time. Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to NewsxInd/Hindi.com, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and especially the Information Technology Act, 2000. All relevant rules, regulations, directions, orders and notifications will also apply.