Thank you for visiting NewsxInd/Hindi.com, the website of India News Hindi News Channel of the ITV Network. We respect your privacy. We do not collect personal information about you when you visit our website(s) unless you volunteer to provide that information to us. This is broadly how we handle the information we gather.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you visit our website(s) just to browse, read pages or download information, but do not register for any of our services, we gather and store certain information automatically. This information does not identify you personally.
The information so gathered usually is about the browser you are using (e.g. Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge), the operating system you are using and the domain name of your ISP, the date and time of your visit and the pages you visit. We sometimes use this non-personal identifiable information to improve our website design, content and to give you a better browsing experience.
Personal Information Collected
Personal information is sought only if you provide it voluntarily. This may include name, address, e-mail address and information about your interests in and use of various services. The information you provide is not given or sold to any private organisations or persons.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites and Sponsors
Our website(s) sometimes contain links to other websites whose privacy policies may be different to ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over them.
We also use a reputable third party to serve the advertisements that you see on our pages. In the course of serving advertisements, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser and may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
If a user opts out using the Ads Settings, the unique DoubleClick cookie ID on the user’s browser is overwritten with the phrase “OPT_OUT”. Because there is no longer a unique cookie ID, the opt-out cookie can’t be associated with a particular browser.
If you have complaints, we request you to provide the following information in your complaint:
1. Full name along with postal residential address, email id and mobile number.
2. The title, date/link of news report, article or content which is the subject matter of the complaint including identification of information provided by you.
3. Clear statement as to whether the information is personal or sensitive personal information.
4. Specify what supporting documents if any are relied upon and attached.
5. A declaration that whatever information and/or documents are submitted with the complaint are true, complete and current in all respects and nothing therein is false.
6. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.
The company shall not be responsible for any communication, if addressed, to any non-designated person in this regard.
Please note that complaint must be from someone personally and directly affected by the matter.